[arch-dev-public] Announcement for the 2013.07.01 ISO image

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Mon Jul 1 15:27:03 EDT 2013

Hi all,

with the July install image a few notable features got added. There is
initial support for secure boot and there are bootstrap tar files which
can be used to install Arch from within another distribution.

I have a hard time to write a news item about these though. I think it
would be best if we had at least some short documentation about these in
our wiki we can link to. There is probably no harm in delaying the
announcement for a few days as these are just new features.

Greetings,

Pierre