[arch-dev-public] Partial unresponsiveness until mid-September

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Thu Jul 25 23:38:35 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

Next week I will go on a two-week vacation to the Maldives, where I
probably will not access the Internet more than twice a week. After
that, I will relocate from Australia to French Polynesia, which will
likely keep my busy from mid-August to mid-September.

Although I will be helping if/when I can, please feel free to tear my
packages apart when I am unresponsive in the next two months.

Cheers.

--
Gaetan