[arch-dev-public] Partial unresponsiveness until mid-September

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Sat Jul 27 02:35:30 EDT 2013

[2013-07-26 13:38:35 +1000] Gaetan Bisson:
> Next week I will go on a two-week vacation to the Maldives, where I
> probably will not access the Internet more than twice a week.

Most importantly, does anyone feel like moderating arch-general?

There is not much to it. Simply visit [1] a couple times a day, approve
useful messages and reject useless ones. You can add your email address
after mine and Tom's in the third field at [2] to receive notifications
when messages are held for approval (instead of having to poll [1]).

[1] https://mailman.archlinux.org/mailman/admindb/arch-general
[2] https://mailman.archlinux.org/mailman/admin/arch-general

Or we could turn moderation off and see how that goes... (After having
made a copy of the database, so that if we need to roll back we still
have the white list of useful posters we've established over the past
year.) Obviously I don't think this is a good idea, but since I'll be
away, it's not up to me to decide...

Cheers.

--
Gaetan