[arch-dev-public] Transparency report May 2020

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Wed Jun 3 21:23:02 UTC 2020

On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 at 13:05:50, Levente Polyak via arch-dev-public wrote:
> # Transparency report May 2020

This is a great idea, thank you so much for all the work that went into
writing this!

> ### GitLab
>
> We're in the process of switching our Git hosting from our custom cgit
> instance to GitLab! We created https://gitlab.archlinux.org [9] and have
> started moving some projects. We'll continue moving projects onto GitLab
> and will then get rid of our cgit instance.
> [...]
> The archiso project has been moved [10] to Arch Linux' GitLab instance
> [11]. Furthermore over the past weeks smaller and larger fixes found
> their way into the repository. In the future all merge requests and
> releases will be handled via GitLab. CI integration and more elaborate
> test suites are still being developed to ensure a more robust setup for
> our monthly release images and any custom use cases.

Small addition: aurweb has officially moved [13] to the GitLab instance
too and we are very happy with the new platform so far. Looking forward
to when it's going to open up to the public. Big shout-out to the DevOps
team!

Best,
Lukas

[13] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/2020-May/004856.html