[arch-general] Some funny bloke - 2

Kwpolska kwpolska at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 04:19:17 EDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-08-22 at 01:06 +0200, Felipe Contreras wrote:
>> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 5:43 AM, Oon-Ee Ng <ngoonee.talk at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Could those receiving these emails please speak out? I haven't, for one.
>> > Not that much can be done about it..
>>
>> I have received about 30 of them, all from 74.63.112.146.
>>

> Where they all faked? I only received one and it wasn't a fake.

Were* and it's not likely.  Anyone can happily send you a message like
that.  You just need to POST email=ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
login-unsub=Unsubscribe to
http://mailman.archlinux.org/mailman/options/arch-general (and you can
send a billion requests automatically by curl.)

--
Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk>
stop html mail      | always bottom-post