[arch-general] Some funny bloke - 2

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Aug 22 04:35:46 EDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-08-22 at 10:19 +0200, Kwpolska wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> >> I have received about 30 of them, all from 74.63.112.146.
> >>

> > Where they all faked? I only received one and it wasn't a fake.
> >

> Were* and it's not likely.  Anyone can happily send you a message like
> that.  You just need to POST email=ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
> login-unsub=Unsubscribe to
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/mailman/options/arch-general (and you can
> send a billion requests automatically by curl.)

Yes and seemingly somebody likes to add fuel to the fire :(. The systemd
discussion comes to an end, so nobody should send such mails to people,
that are still involved to this discussion(s). Sending 30 mails to
Felipe is impertinent. If somebody shouldn't like Felipe, than this
person should learn how to use the filters of the MUA.

It's psychopathologically to send 30 mails of that kind. This person
needs professional help.

Regards,
Ralf