[arch-general] Wrapper for yaourt and pacman

Rafael Ferreira josephgbr at archlinux.info
Sun Jul 14 23:13:12 EDT 2013

Em 14/07/2013 22:12, Ralf Mardorf escreveu:

> No, PKGDEST in /etc/makepkg.conf won't help me.
>
> If I use yaourt PKGDEST is ignored, even if it wouldn't be ignored, I
> want to have a separated directory for linux-rt packages automatically.
> I don't want to run makepkg -s and pacman -U, with or without setting
> the PKGDEST variable.
>
> Perhaps another tool takes care about PKGDEST, sure it does work if I
> run makepkg -s instead of yaourt.
>
> Regards,
> Ralf
>
> Regards,
> Ralf

To make PKGDEST work, set it in /etc/makepkg.conf and also change
/etc/yaourtrc in the following lines to what you want:

# Build
#EXPORT=0           # Export to 1: EXPORTDIR or PKGDEST
                     # 2: pacman cache (as root)
#EXPORTSRC=0        # Need EXPORT>0 to be used
#EXPORTDIR=""       # If empty, use makepkg's connfiguration (see
makepkg.conf)

Regards,
Rafael Ferreira