[arch-general] Sorting by subject makes Evolution crash

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Nov 29 10:13:42 EST 2013

Hi :)

Evolution crashes if I sort mails by subject. I got the obligatory reply
at the Evolution mailing list, that usually other users get, when having
an issue with Evolution. "It should be the fault of the distro", in my
case Arch Linux.

I don't think so, however, can anybody sort mails by subject with an up
to date Arch Linux install? Reporting the bug to upstream seems to be
useless. Perhaps something is broken for Arch or my Arch install only.

Regards,
Ralf