[arch-general] Sorting by subject makes Evolution crash

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Fri Nov 29 11:54:49 EST 2013

[2013-11-29 16:13:42 +0100] Ralf Mardorf:
> Evolution crashes if I sort mails by subject.

As usual, a backtrace would be nice...

> I'm using Linux only for more then 10 years.

Then you must know that discussing problems without giving the least bit
of debugging information never goes very far. No, other people should
not have to ask. It's up to you to describe all the details from your
first message on. Next time you do this your post will be rejected.

Cheers.

--
Gaetan