[aur-general] Merge/Remove Request : libkqueue

Pedro Alejandro López-Valencia palopezv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 09:11:02 EDT 2013

2013/7/3 Xorg <xorgbreaker at gmail.com>

> Hi everybody.
>

> Developers don't use svn today (I have downloaded source from svn, we can see 2010-09-18  v1.0  r344 the latest date in ChangeLog).
>
> So, only libkqueue0 appears to be good.
> I suggest to merge libkqueue and libkqueue-svn into libkqueue0, and then rename libkqueue0 into libkqueue, for example.

libkqueue is alive and well at http://sourceforge.net/p/libkqueue/ and
the SVN repository is at http://sourceforge.net/p/libkqueue/code/ The
latest checkin (r652) was on June 11 this year. You may want to
contact the maintainer and see if he/she wants to orphan the packages
for you to update, instead.

--
http://about.me/palopezv