[aur-general] Merge/Remove Request : libkqueue

Maxime GAUDUIN alucryd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 04:50:37 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Pedro Alejandro López-Valencia <
palopezv at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/7/3 Xorg <xorgbreaker at gmail.com>
> >
> > Hi everybody.
> >

> > Developers don't use svn today (I have downloaded source from svn, we
> can see 2010-09-18  v1.0  r344 the latest date in ChangeLog).
> >
> > So, only libkqueue0 appears to be good.
> > I suggest to merge libkqueue and libkqueue-svn into libkqueue0, and then
> rename libkqueue0 into libkqueue, for example.
> >

> libkqueue is alive and well at http://sourceforge.net/p/libkqueue/ and
> the SVN repository is at http://sourceforge.net/p/libkqueue/code/ The
> latest checkin (r652) was on June 11 this year. You may want to
> contact the maintainer and see if he/she wants to orphan the packages
> for you to update, instead.
>

> --
> http://about.me/palopezv

I see libkqueue-svn has been orphaned, you can adopt and update. About
libkqueue{,0}, did you try contacting the maintainers? It would be better
to have maintainer of libkqueue0 adopt libkqueue and then merge libkqueue0
into it. I'm CCing both of them.

Cheers,

--
Maxime