[aur-general] google-earth - Integrity checks (md5) fail

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Jul 16 09:09:34 EDT 2013

Hi :)

On Tue, 2013-07-16 at 15:48 +0300, Jesse Juhani Jaara wrote:
> You should post this as a comment on the google-earth AUR pkg site
> insted of sending it here. It will probably go unnoticed.

Thank you, I didn't know that, however, it already is reported by
others.

On Tue, 2013-07-16 at 07:50 -0500, Doug Newgard wrote:
> And we care, why? The maintainer has been notified, what's the point
> of sending an email here?

Arch Linux might be the only purpose in life for you, but it isn't for
me, so I have overlooked it, when I run the update and since this list
is described as "This list is for [snip] the general public to discuss
issues surrounding [snip] the Arch User Repository (AUR)." -
https://mailman.archlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/aur-general , I send this
mail here.

Is this a serious issue for you? What does "general public to discuss"
mean?

Regards,
Ralf