[aur-general] TU application

Bartłomiej Piotrowski b at bpiotrowski.pl
Sat Jul 27 15:04:44 EDT 2013

On 2013-07-27 20:49, Rashif Ray Rahman wrote:
> according to this list, we have 36 active TUs.

Actually I see 35 TUs there, 33 without Daenyth and xyproto.

It seems like a good opportunity to determine what does "active TU" mean
– some Trusted Users, even if active in packaging terms, simply ignore
our votes. When do we consider someone as active? When he updates, fixes
and rebuilds his packages in reasonable time or doesn't forget about voting?

If we care about all the duties, should we remove partially inactive TUs?

--
Bartłomiej Piotrowski
http://bpiotrowski.pl/