[aur-general] btrfs-progs packages

WorMzy Tykashi wormzy.tykashi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 07:23:45 EDT 2013

As it stands, the new testing/btrfs-progs is building the same tools as the
btrfs-progs-git PKGBUILD (albeit with !staticlibs), extra/btrfs-progs is
still quite behind.

Once the testing package hits extra, btrfs-progs-git will be redundant (at
least until Chris pulls in more commits). I guess the worth of
btrfs-progs-git depends on how often Tom is planning on updating the commit
ref in the official PKGBUILD and/or how often Chris pulls in changes to his
tree.