[aur-general] Java name guideliness

Justin Dray justin at dray.be
Wed Sep 10 00:40:29 UTC 2014

Agreed, someone complained on one of my java packages that it was using the
incorrect path for oracle java from the aur, and upon inspection I noticed
these multiple packages providing the same thing, none of which work as
they should be. I assumed they would have fixed it since that was only a
short time after the new java common stuff, but it appears that they may
need some assistance with that task.

Regards,
Justin Dray
E: justin at dray.be